Stayntouch, a leading cloud hotel property management systems (PMS) company, has successfully secured $48 million in strategic growth equity investment. The investment is led by Sixth Street Growth, the technology growth investing arm of Sixth Street.
Enhancing Hotel Operations with Cloud PMS
Founded in 2012 and acquired by MCR in 2020, Stayntouch specializes in cloud PMS solutions for hotels, offering a comprehensive suite of tools to streamline operations. These include reservations, front desk operations, payments, revenue management, reporting, and multi-property management. In October 2022, Stayntouch unveiled Stayntouch 2.0, an upgraded technology suite that introduced features such as an end-to-end payments platform, a customizable booking engine, a channel manager, and robust chain management capabilities.
Utilizing Capital for Expansion and Innovation
Stayntouch plans to leverage the additional capital to further enhance its hotel PMS software and payments offerings. The company aims to accelerate customer acquisition and maintain its commitment to delivering exceptional customer service to independent hotels, management companies, and hotel chains worldwide. Over the years, Stayntouch has received more than $200 million in investments, fueling the development of its cloud-based software products.
Tyler Morse, chairman of Stayntouch, expressed confidence in Sixth Street as the ideal strategic partner. He cited Sixth Street’s flexible capital solutions and deep operational expertise as valuable assets. Morse believes that Sixth Street will play a pivotal role in accelerating Stayntouch’s growth plans and strengthening its technology offerings to better serve clients and hotels globally.
The Future of Hotel Technology
Ben Johnston, managing director at Sixth Street Growth, commended Stayntouch for its robust and user-friendly platform, describing it as a solution that empowers hotels to address the industry’s current challenges effectively. He believes that Stayntouch’s innovative cloud-based PMS represents the future of hotel technology and positions the company for substantial growth in the future.
Stayntouch’s cloud-native PMS system boasts a comprehensive library of over 1,100 integrations, making it a valuable tool for independent hotels, hotel groups, and management companies. Their Stayntouch 2.0 suite offers a fully integrated technology package, including a core cloud-native PMS, guest kiosk solutions, chain management modules, a booking engine, payment processing platforms, and a channel manager. This comprehensive suite allows hotels to optimize operations, diversify revenue streams, and enhance the guest experience.
With a team deeply rooted in the hospitality industry and partnerships with industry-leading management companies and iconic properties, Stayntouch continues to innovate and drive positive change within the hospitality sector.
- Stayntouch, a cloud hotel property management systems (PMS) company, has secured a $48 million strategic growth equity investment led by Sixth Street Growth.
- The company’s cloud PMS solutions streamline hotel operations, offering reservations, front desk functions, payments, revenue management, reporting, and more.
- Stayntouch 2.0, launched in October 2022, expanded its technology suite to include end-to-end payments, a customizable booking engine, a channel manager, and chain management capabilities.
- The capital will be used to enhance PMS software and payments, accelerate customer acquisition, and maintain high-quality customer service.
- Stayntouch has received over $200 million in investments and is poised for future growth.
- Sixth Street is seen as an ideal strategic partner with flexible capital solutions and operational expertise.
- Stayntouch’s cloud-native PMS is hailed as the future of hotel technology, empowering hotels to overcome industry challenges and drive growth.
Hi, I’m Oren, founder at BIGINTRO, a content strategy agency that helps B2B companies drive growth. We develop search, social, PR, and content marketing strategies tailored to business goals. I also have a dog named Milo.